Introduction

After Jennifer Moss helped me through my problem I am finally able to post here. If anyone reading this needs help go to the help link on the UAF community site and fill out the google form. You should get a quick reply. With logistics out of the way,I will get back to the introduction.

Hello everyone, my name is Ben Schlegel. I live in Anchorage with my family. For fun, I enjoy engaging in artistic activities , playing video games with my friends, and listening to an unhealthy amount of music. Just recently I graduated from UAF with a bachelor’s degree in English. As of this semester I am pursuing a master’s degree in education in UAF’s education departments one year teaching certification programs. I am taking this class to learn methods other teachers use to manage their classrooms. While this class is required I hope that by taking it seriously I will be exposed to the many methods of classroom management. By learning methods that work I aim to put them to the test during my time interning at Polaris K-12. I envision my education program to be a stressful, sleep deprived, and fulfilling time in my life. As well as putting my coffee machine through the ringer. I am excited to get started.  .

2 comments for “Introduction